Huawei Nova 9 Dual Black Handset
The smartphone will be launch in August of October this year. The Chinese company is launching a flagship smartphone and it will be called Huawei Nova 9. The smartphone got a Chipset of Qualcomm SM7325
- 160 mm
- 73.7 mm
- 7.77 mm
- Approx. 175 g (including the battery)
- 1.07 billion colours
- OLED, up to 120 Hz frame refresh rate, 300 Hz touch sampling rate
- FHD+ 2340 x 1080 Pixels
Main Quad Camera: 50 MP, f/1.9, 23mm (wide), PDAF + 8 MP, f/2.2, (ultrawide) + 2 MP, f/2.4, (depth) + 2 MP, f/2.4, (macro), LED Flash
Features Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, HDR, panorama, Video (4K, 1080p, 720p@960fps, gyro-EIS)
Front 32 MP, f/2.0, (wide), HDR, Video (4K@30fps, 1080p@30fps, gyro-EIS)
- Qualcomm Snapdragon™ 778G 4G
- Adreno™ 642L
- 8 GB RAM + 128 GB ROM
- Support up to 3840 x 2160 pixels, support 720p@240fps ultra slow motion video.
- 4,300 mAh (typ:ical value)
- *The Battery Rated Capacity is 4,200 mAh.
HUAWEI SuperCharge (Max 66 W)
*HUAWEI SuperCharge cable and charger is required.
What’s in the box?
- Phone (Built-in battery)
- USB Type-C Cable
- Quick Start Guide
- Eject Tool
Check out Our Other Huawei Products!